This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Invalid Certificate

4 Answers 150 Views
AppBuilder Windows client
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Josh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Josh asked on 24 Sep 2013, 02:46 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to build for ios device with a development provision and am getting an "invalid certificate" error in graphite. I tried using the web version of the ide and while uploading it just sat there doing nothing, so I followed the instructions here: http://docs.icenium.com/code-signing-your-app/configuring-code-signing-for-ios-apps/create-csr ... all the way through to  with graphite.

Thanks,
Josh

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Josh
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Sep 2013, 03:08 PM
Nevermind. The problem wasn't with that process. I downloaded a previously used mobile prevision, instead of creating a new one with the new certificate for icenium. There are so many things to hate about apple's developer portal.
Matthew
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 04 Feb 2014, 10:37 PM
Hi,

I'm having the same problem. Can you please tell me what you did to solve it?

Thanks so much.

- Matt
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 07 Feb 2014, 08:13 AM
Hello Matt,

According to Josh's explanation, he did not import the correct matching provision and certificate. Apple's dev program requires you to follow certain procedure in order to be able to build and install an app on your iOS device. We did our best to highlight most important parts including the integration withing AppBuilder in our documentation. Please review carefully the Configuring Code Signing for iOS Apps help section to get started.

Regards,
Steve
Telerik
Icenium is now Telerik AppBuilder, and is part of the Telerik Platform. For more information on the new name, and to learn more about the Platform, register for the free online keynote and webinar on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT)
Matthew
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Feb 2014, 11:03 PM
The problem is solved. Like Josh, I imported the provisioning profile but what is not obvious is you must also import the P12 certificate export file used to create the provisioning profile. The reason this is not obvious is it appears to have been brought in with the provisioning profile on the build dialog (shows a certificate but in fact there isn't on imported).
Tags
AppBuilder Windows client
Asked by
Josh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Josh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Matthew
Top achievements