The goal of the Telerik Forum is to provide all registered users with a way to find answers to their questions before officially contacting Telerik. In case you need a faster and precise response, please start a new support ticket as it gets higher priority than Forum posts.
A post in the Forums doesn't guarantee you a response from the Telerik support team although 95% of all posts are eventually addressed. Additionally, a post is not assigned a response time as with the support ticketing system.
The Forums can be used to:
- Discuss coding techniques with fellow Telerik users
- Share your experience on the Telerik suite of controls
- Ask general questions, not related to Telerik controls
- Contact Telerik with a question
- Contact Telerik MVPs
- Help other users
Telerik strives to constantly improve its support services but it is essential to have full information to supply precise replies. If we do not have enough details we will not be able to properly address your inquiry and we will ask for further info. The extra loop is sure to slow down the time it takes to resolve your problem, and subsequently the further development of your project.
It is vital that you follow these guidelines in order to receive an accurate response:
GUIDELINES TO USING THE SUPPORT FORUM
- You should have a valid Telerik account to post in the Forum. Anonymous names will not be allowed and such posts will not be answered or will be deleted.
- Choose a descriptive name for your thread in order to allow the other users looking for similar information to find it more easy.
- Try to keep discussing only one subject per thread. If you have information/inquery unrelated to the initial topic of a thread, please open a new thread.
- Describe your question in detail. Make sure to include the following information:
- State the software you are using, including:
- OS version and applied updates
- Regional and language settings, if different from En-US
- Visual Studio/Xamarin Studio version
- Xamarin.iOS/Xamarin.SDK versions
- Exact version of the Telerik product
- Telerik reserves the right to use, reproduce and share the material you post within the forums.
- Telerik reserves the right to not participate in all posts.
- Telerik reserves the right to remove any messages that do not comply with these terms.
The Telerik team