This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

HTTP error 503. The service is unavailable

5 Answers 291 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
abdu bukres
Top achievements
Rank 1
abdu bukres asked on 21 Jul 2011, 01:08 AM
I am using justTrace on a 64bit asp.net app in Visual Studio 2010 in Windows 7. If JustTrace is enabled, I always get "HTTP error 503. The service is unavailable" message in IE. App works fine if JustTrace is disabled.

(This is a different machine than the one mentioned in the "Getting snapshot never finishes" thread)

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dwight
Telerik team
answered on 26 Jul 2011, 07:46 AM
Hi Abdu,

We are working on solving the IIS/ASP.NET profiling issues. Service Pack 1 is scheduled for the first week ot September. It will include a lot of bug fixes, especially related to IIS/Web.

Regards,
Dwight
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get now >>

abdu bukres
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Jul 2011, 05:08 PM

Are you going to make it available for the public or for people who purchased the product only?
Vladi
Telerik team
answered on 27 Jul 2011, 03:50 PM
Hi Abdu Bukres,

Thank you for following up. The Service Pack will be available not only for the users that have purchased the product but for the Trial users as well. When the time for the Service Pack comes, please let me know if you have issues upgrading. Meanwhile there will be some internal builds you could find useful as well.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience we might have caused and hope you will continue with the feedback. We appreciate it a lot.

Best wishes,
Vladi
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get now >>

abdu bukres
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Jul 2011, 05:45 PM
Aren't the internal builds available for licensed users only.
Vladi
Telerik team
answered on 28 Jul 2011, 01:01 PM
Hi Abdu Bukres,

We make internal builds for the paid and for the trial versions as well.

Hope this helps.

All the best,
Vladi
the Telerik team

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
abdu bukres
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dwight
Telerik team
abdu bukres
Top achievements
Rank 1