This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Filter Problem

1 Answer 77 Views
Filter
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
mohamed
Top achievements
Rank 1
mohamed asked on 06 Sep 2012, 09:17 AM

See The form attachment ,
I have used Rad filter  ,
They Choose one data field and go select the near drop down today and then save ,
They are not put any entry on Rad filter,
It's Save  properly and i can edit this see the attachment error message this kind of error message shows,
after that nothing has opened ,
If i not select the dropdown it self same error come.

Thanks Advance,
Mohamed.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tsvetina
Telerik team
answered on 10 Sep 2012, 02:49 PM
Hi Mohamed,

I am posting my reply from the support ticket you have opened for this issue, in case anyone else encounters a similar problem. If you still need assistance for resolving the issue, please write back to us in the ticket.

I looked at the provided screenshots and description but cannot see an obvious reason for this error. Can you send us the code that defines the RadFilter and any other related code? We would need to reproduce the issue in order to tell you what causes it.
As debugging steps you could try:

1) If you have AJAX in this scenario, try temporarily disabling it to see if this changes the page behavior.
2) If you create custom editors, make sure you follow the exact sequence of actions, as our samples (for example,
this demo).
3) If you are adding the CheckBox and RadComboBox to a part of the RadFilter control, try taking them out and see if the error goes away. In such case, if it is not an option to leave them out, make sure you create them as a part of a custom field editor and initialize them correctly.

Greetings,
Tsvetina
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Filter
Asked by
mohamed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tsvetina
Telerik team
Share this question
or