This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Export to PDF

1 Answer 281 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
ziental
Top achievements
Rank 1
ziental asked on 21 Mar 2018, 12:04 PM
I need to create a multipage PDF.
Each page is created by a different URL.

From what I've seen so far, you can export a DIV (where HTML has already been rendered on the user's machine) to the PDF. But I did not see the option of creating multiple pages.

Does Telerik have any functionality that can help me solve my problem?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
answered on 23 Mar 2018, 09:56 AM
Hello,

A multipage PDF file can be exported with the Kendo UI Drawing API. To do so you need to specify where the page will break manually through the forcePageBreak configuration option (see the documentation for more details). The following dojo example demonstrates this approach. A custom class is added to div2 and div3 and is set to the forcePageBreak option. Note that through Drawing API you can export the content that is rendered and visible on the current page, but it does not support export of content from different urls.
If you have managed to export  the content of different pages to separate pdf files, we have a tool that can merge PDF files into a single file: PdfProcessing (demo and documentation).

Regards,
Ivan Danchev
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
ziental
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
Share this question
or