This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Error creating Project

1 Answer 38 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Diego
Top achievements
Rank 1
Diego asked on 20 Jun 2016, 01:58 PM

Hi,

I'm unable to open a created project.

Visual Studio says that it cannot load the project due to a .csproj file error.

If I open the .csproj file with notepad, it contains only this lines:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   in JustDecompile.Tools.MSBuildProjectBuilder.MSBuildProjectBuilder.ContainsReferencedAssembly(String directory, AssemblyDefinition referencedAssembly) in c:\Builds\556\Behemoth\ReleaseBranch Production Build NT\Sources\OpenSource\MSBuildProjectCreator\MSBuildProjectBuilder.cs:riga 1214
   in JustDecompile.Tools.MSBuildProjectBuilder.MSBuildProjectBuilder.IsInReferenceAssemblies(AssemblyDefinition referencedAssembly) in c:\Builds\556\Behemoth\ReleaseBranch Production Build NT\Sources\OpenSource\MSBuildProjectCreator\MSBuildProjectBuilder.cs:riga 1180
   in JustDecompile.Tools.MSBuildProjectBuilder.MSBuildProjectBuilder.CreatePojectReferences(ModuleDefinition module, ProjectPropertyGroup basicProjectProperties) in c:\Builds\556\Behemoth\ReleaseBranch Production Build NT\Sources\OpenSource\MSBuildProjectCreator\MSBuildProjectBuilder.cs:riga 1077
   in JustDecompile.Tools.MSBuildProjectBuilder.MSBuildProjectBuilder.GetProjectItems(ModuleDefin

Thank is advance for the support

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Alexander
Telerik team
answered on 20 Jun 2016, 02:12 PM
Hello Diego,

Thank you for letting us know about this problem.

Would it be possible that you zip the folder, that contains the assembly and send it over to my email - alexander.dimitrov [at] telerik.com? Please, note that [at] should be replaced with @.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Alexander
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Diego
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Alexander
Telerik team
Share this question
or