This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Drill Down Chart Demo Code Not Working After first level.

1 Answer 49 Views
Chart (Obsolete)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Serious
Top achievements
Rank 1
Serious asked on 06 Sep 2014, 11:48 AM
I am trying to implement the Demo Code given at :  http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/htmlchart/examples/drilldownchart/defaultcs.aspx
I am using same Column names in my database.
It only works for "years" but when i clicked on "2004" or any other year it gives following Error. 

An exception of type 'System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException' occurred in mscorlib.dll but was not handled in user code

Additional information: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

This error occurs at  the code line :- 

SqlDataSource2.SelectParameters[0].DefaultValue = Year.ToString();

I am really confused about this. Please help me out in this. 

Looking forward for a quick response. 
Thank you.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
answered on 10 Sep 2014, 08:40 AM
Hi,

This issue is not directly related to the RadHtmlChart control but the select parameter of the SqlDataSource. As long as the right data source is passed to the chart it is supposed to render it properly.

You can make a test by replacing the RadHtmlChart with an ASP control (e.g. GridView). If the issue is still reproducible then it is not related to the chart control and possible cause must be searched somewhere else (e.g., in the select parameter of the SqlDataSource).

Regards,
Danail Vasilev
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
Chart (Obsolete)
Asked by
Serious
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Danail Vasilev
Telerik team
Share this question
or