This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Drag and Drop Problem

3 Answers 39 Views
ListBox
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Leonard Jones
Top achievements
Rank 1
Leonard Jones asked on 24 Jun 2011, 03:37 PM
Hi Telerik Support

I'm trying to use the Drag and Drop functionality of the RadListBox in my project but without success.

I have looked at the demonstration page which works fine. However when I created a new aspx file in my VS2010 project and copied the demonstration code into it, the Drag and Drop functionality did not work - the transfer buttons did work.
I am developing using Visual Studio 2010 on Windows 7 (SP1) and using .NET4 with RadControls ASP.NET AJAX Q2 2010.

I would welcome any suggestions.

Many thanks

Len Jones

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
answered on 28 Jun 2011, 11:57 AM
Hello Leonard Jones,

Please make sure that there are no JavaScript errors on the page and that EnableDragAndDrop and AllowTransfer/AllowReader are turned to true.

Regards,
Genady Sergeev
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Leonard Jones
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 30 Jun 2011, 10:20 AM
Hi Genady

Thanks for your reply. All of your suggestions were already in place but the matter was resolved after I downloaded the latest version of ASP.NET AJAX.

However I did notice that drag and drop functionality worked on my test page on the rare occasions that the page displayed the Telerik trial licence message.

Rgds Len
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
answered on 05 Jul 2011, 08:01 AM
Hello Leonard Jones,

We are glad that you were able to resolve the issue and thanks for the feedback. We will investigate on what is going wrong with the Q2 release.

Greetings,
Genady Sergeev
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Tags
ListBox
Asked by
Leonard Jones
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
Leonard Jones
Top achievements
Rank 1