This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Documentation

4 Answers 113 Views
ExpressionEditor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Tim Ge
Top achievements
Rank 1
Tim Ge asked on 06 Apr 2011, 12:46 AM
Where is the documentation for how to build expressions in the editor?

the functions that I need are not working properly or I'm using it in a wrong way

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Yavor Georgiev
Telerik team
answered on 06 Apr 2011, 06:14 AM
Hello Tim,

I apologize for this delay and any inconveniences it might have caused you. We are working on uploading the documentation and it should be available in a few days.

In the mean time, I'll be more than happy to assist you with any problems you might have in using RadExpressionEditor.

Best wishes,
Yavor Georgiev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 May 2011, 03:40 PM
Any more progress with the documentation?
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Jun 2011, 06:16 PM
Hello,

Has there been any more progress with this documentation?  Anything is better than nothing, even if it's incomplete.

Thanks,
Nathan
Yavor Georgiev
Telerik team
answered on 28 Jun 2011, 09:18 AM
Hello Nathan,

The documentation for RadExpressionEditor is now online, as part of our 2011 Q2 Beta release. You can find it here.

Greetings, Yavor Georgiev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
ExpressionEditor
Asked by
Tim Ge
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Yavor Georgiev
Telerik team
Robert
Top achievements
Rank 1