This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Custom Drop Down

1 Answer 72 Views
ToolBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
lantram
Top achievements
Rank 1
lantram asked on 10 Aug 2011, 11:21 PM
I need to create a drop down menu for a toolbar like the attached image "tbdropdown.png". (I also attached a second image "tbdropdown2.png" to further illustrate the concept.)

Can I do this with the toolbar component? If not, what Telerik components should I use to accomplish this task?

I thought about taking a RadButton and making a dropdown pop below it, and sticking that in the toolbar, but I can't figure out how to make a drop down similar to "tbdropdown.png".

Any assistance as to where I should start, and what components I should use would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kate
Telerik team
answered on 11 Aug 2011, 11:03 AM
Hello Lantram,

You can use the ItemTemplate of the RadToolBar control and put any control that would fit your scenario. For example the RadMenu control would be suitable for the desired functionality. Furthermore with the RadMenu control you have the possibility to easily use multi-columns as demonstrated here

Kind regards,
Kate
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Tags
ToolBar
Asked by
lantram
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kate
Telerik team
Share this question
or