This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Control Text Disappears on Mouse Over When Windows Text Size Set at 125%

1 Answer 118 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ujwal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ujwal asked on 20 Jun 2016, 03:21 AM
Hi,

I am using many controls in my enterprise WPF application, which includes- RadGanttView, Combobox, etc.

The application runs perfectly fine when the windows text size is set at 125% or 150%.

But, when set at 100%, the text on the controls starts disappearing on mouse over. The issue is exacerbated by the fact that once the text starts disappearing, the buttons, and other actions stop working. The buttons, and RadGanttView items get clicked, but nothing happens. 

This happens on both Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 systems. PFA a snip of the issue occurring on RadGanttView.

Is this related to something in the controls? Or am i missing something here?

Please help.
Thank you!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Yana
Telerik team
answered on 21 Jun 2016, 08:46 AM
Hello,

I have replied in the other post regarding this issue, here is my reply:

We have seen a similar issue with RadGanttView, but it happened with higher DPI, so I guess you're experiencing something different.
The mentioned attachment is not available, so could you please send it again?  Note that in the forums only image attachments are allowed.
Any additional information you could provide regarding the issue, will be helpful.

Regards,
Yana
Telerik
Do you need help with upgrading your AJAX, WPF or WinForms project? Check the Telerik API Analyzer and share your thoughts.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Ujwal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Yana
Telerik team
Share this question
or