This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Clock style changes under DateTime column filter in RadGridView

3 Answers 62 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ranjan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ranjan asked on 01 Feb 2018, 10:54 PM

Hi, I am using <telerik:RadGridView> in my Silverlight application and I have one of the column in this GridView which shows only the time as below

<telerik:GridViewDataColumn Header="Time (PST)" DataMemberBinding="{Binding time, Mode=OneWay}" DataFormatString="{} {0:HH:mm:ss}" IsReadOnly="True" UniqueName = "UpdateTime"/>

When I open the clock while filtering on this time column, the clock is not properly aligned with the Filter control. Please see the image attached.

Also, I want to change the default style of this clock i.e. background color, border thickness.

Could anyone please help me on these tasks i.e. alignment of clock and changing default style of clock.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Sia
Telerik team
answered on 06 Feb 2018, 07:17 PM
Hello,

This is to let you know that I am working on your case and you can expect my follow-up soon.

Meanwhile could you please tell me the browser that you use and its version? Do you use the 2018.1 116 version of our controls as checked in this thread?

I have noticed that you are asking the same question on another thread and that is why I will close it. Let's continue our communication in this forum thread, so that we could follow it easily.

Regards,
Sia
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Ranjan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Feb 2018, 02:25 AM

Hi Sia,

Currently I am referencing the version 2010.2.821.1040 of the telerik controls my Silverlight project. I am using internet explorer browser and version 11.0.9600.18893

Also I tried referencing the latest trial version of the telerik dll's  2018.1 116.1050 but still faced the same issue.

Sia
Telerik team
answered on 09 Feb 2018, 01:24 PM
Hello,

It seems that the provided information is not enough to reproduce the reported issue. I have noticed that the Time column is set to be read only, which means that probably you show the DateTimePicker in code. Also another strange thing is that both the FilteringControl and the DateTimePicker are opened, which I did not manage to reproduce locally. Can you please check the attached project and try to modify it in order to reproduce the same behavior as on your end? You just need to update the path of the referenced binaries.

Regarding the DateTimePicker style - if you need to customize it, I would suggest you to upgrade your project to implicit styles as shown in the attached sample. You can check the App.xaml file where is the base style which you need to modify. Using implicit styles will remove the need to copy all static resources locally in your project. More information can be found in our help topic covering both styling mechanisms - by using StyleManager and implicit styling. The main differences are that you need to reference NoXAML binaries, add reference for the used theme and merge the needed resources in your application resources.

Regards,
Sia
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Ranjan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Sia
Telerik team
Ranjan
Top achievements
Rank 1