This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Cannot Load Designer View

1 Answer 83 Views
AppBuilder in-browser client
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Iram
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iram asked on 10 Nov 2015, 12:47 AM

Hello,

Its been a while since I have used the telerik platform and before I left, the index.html file used to have the designer view available to us so that we can add, view, edit pages and components. However, that functionality doesn't seem to work anymore and I am getting an error: "Cannot load designer view: Designer view is only available for Kendo UI Mobile newer than Q2 2013 SP". Can anyone please point me out in the right direction as to how am I supposed to fix this?

Cheers.

Iram

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitrina
Telerik team
answered on 12 Nov 2015, 03:24 PM
Hello Iram,

As the error message indicates, the reason why the designer cannot be loaded could be an issue with an older version of Kendo UI Mobile used in your project. Please note the UI Designer tool was introduced an experimental module by this time. 

In order to advice you further, would you share more detailed information on the exact case you have? What version Kendo UI Mobile do you have? 
How do you test this? It will be very helpful if you can capture and provide a video illustrating the step-by-step actions you perform at you end. 

Regards,
Dimitrina
Telerik

Visit the Telerik Verified Plugins Marketplace and get the custom Cordova plugin you need, already tweaked to work seamlessly with AppBuilder.

Tags
AppBuilder in-browser client
Asked by
Iram
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Dimitrina
Telerik team
Share this question
or