Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET AJAX Forum
1 answer

Hi,

Just started digging in to using the RadScheduler.

I am using Timeline view, GroupBy resource, and GroupingDirection Vertical.

There is a misalignment on the groupings.  Two issues I see...

1) The row lines for the resource do not align with the appointment horizontal lines

2) Some appointments look to align with the incorrect resource.  Appointment aaa-137 uses resource 137, but the block spans both 136 and 137 and it in fact looks to be assigned to 136.

How can I fix this?

Attila Antal
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Feb 2024
0 answers

I can't figure out how to use the Visual Studio Design View on the Scheduler Templates.

For example, on Gridview I can convert columns to templates and then view and edit these templates in the designer.

How do I do this for the different Templates for the Scheduler (e.g. AdvancedInsertTemplate and AdvancedEditTemplate) ?

Scott
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
 asked on 01 Feb 2024
1 answer

Hi, I have a Timeline view RadScheduler, and I would like to access some of the cells based on resource name and time slot.
Please see the image for reference.
I searched forums and most questions are about how to set the background color of time slots, and I checked documentation the time slot represents the whole row/column of a specific time for all resources. But in my case I only want to set the time slot of specified resource, aka a single cell or coulple of cells.
Could anyone help me?

Vasko
Telerik team
 answered on 26 Jan 2024
1 answer

When right clicking on a scheduler's day, for instance, I can click on "New Appointment", and the popup box with "Options", "Cancel", etc. shows up to specify the Subject and/or options.  Is there a way I can just click "New Appointment" and bypass that popup, and just create the new appointment?  The box below is what I want to completely bypass.  Any help is appreciated.

Vasko
Telerik team
 answered on 05 Jan 2024
0 answers

When initializing a RadScheduler control on a mobile browser (examples are iOS Safari and Android Edge), the javascript plugins code crashes when trying to call `add_hiding` (assuming an event handler).

On the mobile browser, the issue isn't present when to toggle `View Desktop Site`.

From the error stack trace, the second line for `Plugin.js` points to:

Which looks like there's some handling to make context menus work on mobile device.

Any clues as to why `add_hiding` fails on mobile view?

Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 06 Nov 2023
1 answer

I am using RadScheduler with TimeLineView Only, GroupBy Resource with GroupDirection set Vertical.

I set the object height to 585px, but when rendered, it only shows 360px, as you can see in the image.

What can I do to work around this situation without changing the rowHeight property?

I am using server-side binding but if I change to client-side binding, can I solve this problem modifying Client Rendering?

Attila Antal
Telerik team
 answered on 01 Nov 2023
0 answers

Hi,

I am updating a JQuery version  3.7.0 on our website. I have gotten many errors.

Priyam
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 22 Sep 2023
0 answers

Hi,

We are using Telerik ASP .NET AJAX Control version 2020.1.114.45 in our product.

Sometimes, when the users are using our application with telerik controls, they get invalid viewstate exception as below. It happens randomly. Please let me know, if it is a known issue and fix is available for this issue.

We are using Chrome Browser Version 114.0.5735.199.

Invalid viewstate. 
Client IP: <ClientIP>
Port: 48492
Referer: <WebURL>/frmAPPOINTMENTS.aspx
Path: /frmAPPOINTMENTS.aspx
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
ViewState: 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...

Thanks.

Nallan Krishnan
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 07 Jul 2023
0 answers

I have this control with EnableDescriptionField="true". The issue is if I enter the html contents in this description field or subject field and hit either Save or Cancel. the attached error happens. Is there a way to strip off the html tags or allow the html inputs to be entered?

I also tested this with the demo below. It did not work either.

https://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/scheduler/examples/month-view/defaultvb.aspx

Thanks,

Bob

Bob
Top achievements
Rank 1
 updated question on 12 Jan 2023
0 answers
Hello!  I am troubleshooting why my RadScheduler is only showing about a months worth of events.  It is currently defaults to opening to the current month, but when navigating to the previous month it only populates the last week of that last month(November) and doesn't populate any events into next month(January).  I know there are events that should be populating outside of that, but not sure why it would be limited to only show those.  
James
Top achievements
Rank 1
 asked on 06 Dec 2022
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
+? more
Top users last month
horváth
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Erkki
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Veteran
Jakub
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
horváth
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Steve
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Erkki
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Mark
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Veteran
Jakub
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron