This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Appointment size in month view

3 Answers 98 Views
Scheduler and Reminder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Art
Top achievements
Rank 1
Art asked on 23 Sep 2015, 04:08 PM

Is there a way to adjust the size of appointments in code, when in the month view?

Later

Art

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Art
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Sep 2015, 04:09 PM
I forgot to mention - code examples in VB please. Thanks
Art
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Sep 2015, 05:15 PM
What I really want is for the appointments to fill the amount of space available in that cell. If there is only 1 appointment that day, that appointment should fill, or almost fill, the whole day's cell. If there are multiple appointments they should size accordingly.
Hristo
Telerik team
answered on 24 Sep 2015, 12:49 PM
Hello Art,

Thank you for writing.

You can programmatically adjust the appointment sizes when RadScheduler is in month view by setting the AppointmentHeight property. For the purpose you can handle the ActiveViewChanged event: 
Private Sub RadScheduler1_ActiveViewChanged(sender As Object, e As SchedulerViewChangedEventArgs)
    Dim monthView = TryCast(Me.RadScheduler1.SchedulerElement.ViewElement, SchedulerMonthViewElement)
    If monthView IsNot Nothing Then
        monthView.AppointmentHeight = 50
    End If

End Sub

Please check the following documentation articles providing additional information: Common Visual PropertiesWorking with Views.

The layout mechanism of RadScheduler currently does not support the type of arrangement as described in you last message. 

I hope this helps. Should you have further questions please do not hesitate to write back.

Regards,
Hristo Merdjanov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Scheduler and Reminder
Asked by
Art
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Art
Top achievements
Rank 1
Hristo
Telerik team