Progress® Telerik® FiddlerCore Embedded Engine is a .NET Class library you can integrate into your .NET Framework applications. There is also a .NET Standard 2.0 flavor of FiddlerCore that allows using it on any platform implementing .NET Standard.
Telerik FiddlerCore allows you to capture and modify HTTP and HTTPS traffic just like Fiddler, without any of the Fiddler UI.
Why Telerik FiddlerCore
- Battle-tested code used by millions of users of the Fiddler application.
- Flexible licensing schemes for internal and public distribution.
- Ongoing support from the core development team.
- HTTP and HTTPS traffic capture and modification.
- Powerful object model for content filtering and modification.
- Store and reload web traffic.
- Support for virtually any client application.
- Support for most devices via mobile proxy settings.