- Paging for hierarchical taxonomies (FP).
You can configure the default number of loaded items on each request by setting DefaultPageSize configuration property in Administration-> Settings -> Advanced -> Taxonomy.
The default value is 50, which means that 50 items are going to be loaded with each request.
- Opening content item for edit invalidates the page cache for pages with that content widget.
- DownloadList widget throws exception in Page edit mode when the selected mode is "Table" and the control is "misplaced"(FP)
Labels and Messages
- Sitefinity back-end labels change depending on the language of the opened page (FP).
- Dynamic Content items hierarchical filtering and sorting by field throws exception on first load (FP).
- Address field for a dynamic module prompts for location every time (FP).
- Related data cannot be retrieved from item in the DynamicContentUpdated Event (FP).
- All classifications back-end page cannot be opened for edit
Digital Experience Cloud
- jQuery is not loaded for DEC Insights back-end page in single site scenario
- Feeds in multisite in monolingual does not show dynamic item if there is second site which is in multilingual (FP)
- Profile update throwing error in case Audit Trail module is Active (FP).
- CampaignOverview class is now public (FP).
- Provided virtual methods for TaxonomyService and ProductTypesService