UI for Xamarin Q3 2014 (version 2014.3.1326.131)
January 27, 2015
Common for the whole suite
The Unified API for Xamarin.iOS is now supported. It allows for creating 64-bit iOS applications. For more information about switching from monotouch to Xamarin.iOS, please refer to the Xamarin articles on the topic
- A SelectionBehavior for PieChart.
- Palette functionality for PieChart in Android.
- An issue with PieChart labels and SelectedPointOffset in iOS.
- DateTimeContinuousAxis Minimum and Maximum properties are not respected.
- The RadChartBase.Zoom property is removed in favor of the SetZoom(Size) method.
- The RadChartBase.PanOffset property is removed in favor of the SetPanOffset(Point) method