What’s New in RadControls “Prometheus” for ASP.NET Q3 2007 SP1 (Version Number 2007.3.1314):
- Invalid HTTP requests are no longer generated on parsing the response of an Ajax request.
- __EVENTTARGET is now properly initialized.
- ASP:MultiView with data-bound controls problem in AJAX Panel is now fixed.
- Improved rendering of RadDate/Time pickers
- RadDateTimePicker: TimeView is now properly displayed in Safari.
- RadDateTimePicker: FastNavigation popup is now hidden as expected on TimePopupButton click.
- RadDate/TimePicker controls now work properly with asp.net ajax callout validators.
- RadDatePicker: disabled datepicker no longer loses its value on postback.
- RadDatePicker: A rare crash in old Safari versions is now fixed.
- RadDate/TimePicker: problems with the manually added selected dates are now fixed.
- Rad(Date)TimePicker: the fastnavigation popup is now hidden on timeview opening
- Fixed white spaces between Pie series segments
- Fixed antialiasing problems with zero borders
- Fixed DataTable overlapped by rotated axis items issue
- Fixed antialiasing problems in oblique borders
- Fixed an issue with datatable rendered over a rounded chart
- Fixed Chart rendering error when there is no series and data table is enabled
- Individual items can now override series text colors settings
- Chart wizard error when setting title is fixed
- Fixed issue with legend title overlapping the first item
- Fixed an error when LogarithmBase is less than 2
- The legend is not serialized in .aspx when adding RadChart to the page
- StackedBar series now respect XValue
- Fixed a SeriesPalette property reset issue
- Fixed a legend colors issue
- Wizard crash when clicking Skins tab is now fixed
- Axis LabelAppearance serialization issue fixed
- Fixed an issue with "#STSUM" default label value
- Fixed a visual appearance issue when BarWidthPercent is specified
- Pie item labels positioning is improved
- Fixed an issue with hidden horizontal bars
- Fixed axis labels alignment issue
- Fixed axis items dimensions serialization issue
- Fixed a problem with MarkedZone label rendering
- Visible property is not persisted in skin
- Fixed an issue with StackedArea series labels visibility
- VirtualScrolling feature -adding items via callback upon scrolling the drop down. To enable this feature, set EnableVirtualScrolling property to true.
- AutoHeight feature -if the Height property of RadComboBox is not set - the dropdown will be sized according to the available space.
- The HeaderTemplate is now frozen (does not scroll when scrolling the dropdown)
- The AutoPostBack is now implemented.
- tlrkComboBoxes array has been removed.
- RadComboBox has different style when its input or image is hovered, focused or disabled.
- The SelectedValue property returns an actual value when RadComboBox items have been loaded on demand.
- ClearSelection method now clears the SelectedValue.
- ItemsRequested event now fires only once if the ShowDropDownOnTextBoxClick is set to false.
- Items loaded on demand when AppendItems is set to true are now properly initialized.
- RadComboBox now works as expected in MediumTrust.
- New DockCommandsCollection Insert method so that docks can be added at a specific index server-side.
- Problem with applying the correct css class to the toggle commands (Collapse/Expand, Pin/Unpin) is now fixed.
- When applying Skin only to RadDockLayout it now gets applied to all its child controls (zones, docks)
- Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008 design-time problems with RadDockLayout are now fixed.
- Fixed a number of properties being automatically added to the editor definition in design time.
- Fixed a problem with the <noscript> tags being lost in IE
- AllowScripts property now works correctly.
- A problem with wrong html content, which caused Internet Explorer to freeze is now fixed.
- The Paragraps list had its Name and Value properties reversed (Tag/Title). This is now fixed.
- Improved full screen mode.
- Fixed problems with the paste helper dialogs in Firefox.
- Fixed a problem with style attributes content (XHTML compliancy)
- Fixed a problem with the editor control when added during a RadAjax request
- Fixed a problem with Firefox and full-page HTML content
- Several improvements for Safari browser
- Toolbar (showonfocus, pagetop) was automatically showing on page load. This is now fixed.
- ImagesPath property for custom skins (when EnableEmbededSkins="False")
- HorizontalAlign overriding skins: Text-align is now used instead of align for GridTableHeaderCell and GridTableRow
- Codeless hierarchy support for LinqDataSource
- Excel Export: when columns are set to visible=false they are no longer exported.
- HeaderText now is used instead DataField in CSV export.
- " " removed for CSV export and DataBoundLiteralControl support added.
- Advanced pager problem when grid is bound to empty collection is now fixed.
- Fixed a paging problem when sorting is on and there is no filter (NeedDataSource).
- Problems with pager and IScriptControls with ServerBind is now fixed.
- Table-layout:fixed problems with hierarchy and scroll under FF are now fixed.
- Detail table header visibility problem with ServerBind hierarchy on expand is now fixed.
- EnableEmbeddedSkins is now applied for the grid child controls.
- Status panel loading text is now showing for all grids if more then one on the page
- Disabled elements problem on mouse over is now fixed.
- NullReference exception in FillData when columnToUse does not exist in the table is now fixed.
- Exception with related grids: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index -3 is either negative or above rows count is now fixed.
- Exception "this._owner.GridDataDiv is null or not an object" in case of unbound grid with scrolling turned on is now fixed.
- ReadOnly columns cells value is no longer lost on postback when the grid is not bound.
- Grid with scrolling inside PageView exception “OnWindowResize is not a function” is now fixed.
- XHTML validation problems with GridGroupSplitterColumn are now fixed.
- XHTML validation error of filtering menu image (incorrect 'allign' attribute)is now fixed.
- Accessing e.Item.ClientID in ItemCreated no longer breaks grid client-side functionality (two "id" attributes).
- New rendering of RadInput when no buttons/labels
- RadInput controls now work as expected with asp.net ajax callout validators.
- RadTextBox/RadMaskedTextBox Columns property now works as expected.
- RadInput controls: the empty message is limited by the maxLength property.
- RadDateInput: A rare crash with old Safari versions is now fixed.
- GroupSizes now works as expected with AllowRounding="false".
- Context menu now supports scrolling for the root group
- JSON serialization error when a menu item is added in two menus is now fixed.
- Fixed incorrect ajaxification of context menus - first time works ok, second time causes postback.
- OnClientMouseOver now fires as expected in Internet Explorer.
- RadMenu does postbacks only the first time if the current url contains hash ("Default.aspx#test"). The issue is now fixed.
- Exception when using relative paths in ImageUrl is now fixed.
- The position of the child group is now correctly calculated when an OffsetY is applied to a scrollable parent.
- Setting the Enabled property to false now works as expected.
- Design time rendering issues in Visual Studio 2008 are now fixed.
- New property - DisplayRecurrenceActionDialogOnMove.
- New client-side events - OnClientAppointmentMoving, OnClientFormCreated, OnClientAppointmentContextMenu, OnClientTimeSlotContextMenu.
- The date pickers in the advanced form can now be localized (String keys: AdvancedCalendarOK, AdvancedCalendarCancel, AdvancedCalendarToday).
- The date pickers in the advanced form are no longer getting wrapped under Firefox 3.0 Beta2.
- Problems with localized month names in the advanced form are now fixed. Other minor localization issues are fixed as well.
- Problem with the spell control, when added during a RadAjax request is now fixed.
- Custom skins are now correctly applied to the window component.
- Fixed a problem with disposing the tooltip.
- OnClientContextMenuShowing is fired even if no context menus are defined.
- Implemented more public constructors of RadTreeNode (public RadTreeNode(string text, string value), public RadTreeNode(string text, string value, string navigateUrl) )
- The RadTreeNode.Category property is now implemented
- The RadTreeNode.Remove method is now implemented
- The RadTreeNode.Clone method copies all properties and clones all child nodes as well
- Client-side CssClass property (get_cssClass, set_cssClass)
- PersistLoadOnDemandNodes now works in ServerSideCallback mode
- Context menus are no longer cleared in databound treeview.
- The Target property is now rendered as expected.
- Exception on loading viewstate when context menus are created after nodes is now fixed.
- Binding to hierarchical datasource using the DataSource property is now fixed.
- Unnecessary node text wrapping is now fixed.
- get_nodes().clear() no longer clears the context menus.
- Context menu now shows as expected when the ContextMenuID property is set in the NodeExpand event fired via ServerSideCallback.
- Child nodes no longer remain hidden if expand animation is set to "None".
- Nodes can now be edited as expected if the user is subscribed to the NodeClick event.
- Security exception after postback in Medium Trust is now fixed.
- Drag And Drop issues when the NavigateUrl property is set are now fixed.
- NodeClick is now fired for the correct node when there are invisible nodes.
- Temporary files are now deleted as expected from system temp folder.
- The built-in checkbox value can now be obtained server-side.
- Uploading large files problem in IIS is now fixed.
- RadUpload does not interfere with client-side validation on the page.
- RadUpload now uploads 0 byte files even when there is no RadProgressManager on the page.
- Firefox issues with maximized windows and windows from a different domain are now fixed.
- Incorrect size when you maximize, close, and then open a window again is now fixed.