March 19, 2015
- Simplified Activation Wizard; added LogOut to ease switching account
- Elements Mapping:
- Define elements without application to automate
- Element Properties: Element's ControlType and TechnologyType can be set manually; custom control types can expose more step options to add crafting your test
- Map the elements once the application is ready for automation - supports Web (IE, Chrome, Firefox), WPF and Silverlight; keeps history of recent applications
- Ability to define custom find logic prior to mapping
- Elements Explorer changes into predefined elements are synced to the active element mappers
- Enhanced Step Builder within Test Studio (offline mode)
- Added Common, Logical, Dialog steps
- Consistent experience with the recorder
- Dockable Tabs: Ability to customize the Tests UI layout
indow size and dock/undock state.
Post your feedback via the Test Studio UserVoice portal or the Public forums
See the updates feed
Copyright © 2017, Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. See Trademarks or appropriate markings.