Support & Learning
Application Development and Deployment
Data Connectivity and Integration
Web Content Management
Get A Free Trial
close mobile menu
March 18, 2012
Forms based authenticatio
n – Additional way of authentication is added to TeamPulse to support users outside of Windows Active Directory. TeamPulse supports both methods of authentication and they can be used simultaneously .
Role based permission
s – Option to define groups of users that have specific permissions and roles within TeamPulse. Allowing the ability to assign users to these groups and improve the control over the changes within the application.
New dashboard charts
– For Story Estimates, Task Estimates, Tack Count, Task Work Remaining - showing different perspectives of the work remaining trend over time
TFS attachment synchronization
– User can now synchronize attachments between TeamPulse and TFS. The actual attachment resides in the system it is created in, and the other system captures a link to that attachment. All this to keep the context and information from both systems.
TFS single item synchronization
- On demand users can now synchronize a single TeamPulse item with the TFS, this improves the sync experience in case of a lots of data and there is no need to go through a complete project sync.
Notification message, showing that a user is been logged in TeamPulse under a different account.
Bullets in items description when synced and open in TFS don’t show correct symbols.
Prompt message when Team Explorer is not installed on the machine during the installation process.
Bug and Feedback names are not correctly updated in the quick links.
Ideas and Feedback enhancements
- Now Feedback items could be assigned to iterations and/or areas and with additional option to add tags and comments on them.
Improved user management
- User can now better manage their own account information, including the account creation.
Enhanced Quick Searc
h - Individual items in TeamPulse may now be navigated much more quickly by entering in search words.
Have a feature request?
Post your feedback via the
TeamPulse customer portal
What's new across all Telerik products?
See the updates