Telerik Reporting Q2 2013 (18.104.22.1682)
New System Requirements
- .NET Framework v4.0 or later
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or later
Starting from Q2 2013 (v22.214.171.1242) Telerik Reporting discontinues the support of .NET Framework versions 2.0/3.0/3.5 and now supports .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
Also starting from Q2 2013 (v126.96.36.1992) Telerik Reporting discontinues the support of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008 and now supports Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
In order to use Telerik Reporting with .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008 you need Telerik Reporting Q1 2013 SP1 (188.8.131.526) or previous.
- Interactivity - category group dimensions now support interactive actions to perform drill-down and navigate to report/URL operations
- Polar coordinate systems now supports start/sweep angle and allows creation of circular charts as well as charts that take only part (segment) of a circle
Cube Data Source
- Fixed: DateTime scale now works with units smaller than a Day; Added Hours, Minutes to the DateTimeScaleUnits enum
- Fixed: Added Telerik.Reporting.GraphAxis.TitleStyle property to style the axis title.
- Fixed: DataPointLabelStyle.Visible set to True does not show labels in the designer
- Fixed: Bubble Graph Legend overlapped
- Fixed: Added mode chart types from the Graph Wizard: range bar, range column, range area
- Fixed: Line, Area polar/radar charts now render closed shapes
- Fixed: Improve the layout of the axis labels and title
Standalone Report Designer
- Fixed: Error when processing a Chart item with parameterized CubeDataSource: The syntax for '=' is incorrect.
Visual Studio Report Designer
- Fixed: "Change chart type" wizard improvements
- Fixed: Setting DataPointStyle.BackgroundImage causes exception in the Standalone Report Designer
- Fixed: Can't open a report definition (Q3 2012) that contains Chart items with the latest standalone report designer
- Fixed: Reload document if modified from outside the application
- Fixed: A crash of the stand alone report designer loses the unsaved document state (Auto recovery)
- Fixed: Html Preview does not render the Graph item
- Fixed: The Expression builder occasionally crashes Visual Studio 2012 while loading
- Fixed: ReportingParameter can't use a Calculated field as a value.
- Fixed: Creating circular reference between report parameters is not handled correctly
- Fixed: A filter with string as a value throws an exception
- Fixed: Chart size in Html Rendering depends from the display resolution
- Fixed: Textbox underline style is not applied correctly
- Fixed: Graph item is not rendered correctly in MHTML
- Fixed: HtmlTextBox item wraps text improperly