Rich Content Editing in SharePoint 2010
It is now easier than ever to enhance your SharePoint platform by seamlessly plugging and deploying RadEditor for ASP.NET AJAX to replace the default HTML editor. The industry preferred Telerik rich text Editor for ASP.NET AJAX comes with a custom wrapper that can be immediately used in any SharePoint 2010 project. Whether you need a mere Textbox with Google-like spellchecker, or a Word-like content authoring environment, the result is the same: clean XHTML output, fast rendering, widest cross-browser support, and tons of features. After all, RadEditor is what Microsoft chose to use in MSDN, CodePlex, TechNet, and MCMS. What is more, RadEditor is the first accessible web-based rich editor on the market and opens new opportunities of interaction and productivity for sight-impaired users (see how the RNIB integrated our AJAX editor in their SharePoint site and learn more about our partnership with HiSoftware in the ‘Why Choose’ section).
The Telerik ASP.NET Editor Web Part for SharePoint 2010 comes in a common .wsp solution that contains all the necessary files and deployment information for the Web Part to be successfully installed in your SharePoint application. In addition, the .wsp is accompanied by an installer that can automatically perform the installation for you. The installer also contains and will install the web parts Telerik's ASP.NET Grid, Scheduler and ListView, as well as all Telerik ASP.NET AJAX controls.
To install all supported Telerik tools in SharePoint, just download and run the installer application.
- Use instead of the Rich-text field control in SharePoint forms (Lists, Wikis, Blogs, etc.)
- Use instead of the Content editor Web Part
- Use instead of the Rich-HTML field in Web Content Management (publishing) scenarios
- Industry-best cross-browser support
- Fully customizable toolbar and filters
- Accessibility mode for blind or partially sighted people (read more on Telerik accessibility support here)
- XHTML Compliance
- Unmatched loading speed and performance
- Multilevel undo/redo with Action Trails
- AJAX-based file browser dialogs