What's New in Telerik Reporting Q3 2011 (22.214.171.1246)
- Added new Interactive view as default view for all report viewers which improves the interactive user experience. It utilizes a ground-breaking dedicated pagination algorithm meant for screen viewing and user interaction, which results in less resource consumption and much faster rendering.
- The page oriented pagination is added as Print preview for all viewers. It utilizes pagination based on the page settings and is dedicated for printing purposes only.
- Added CountDistinct aggregate function.
- Improved HTML rendering.
- Improved report viewers export and print performance.
Added support for watermarks:
Supported watermark types:
- Supported formats:
- Supported in Print Preview mode for all report viewers
- Fixed: Error messages rectangle have double borders
- Fixed: Borders of empty TextBox items are not rendered
- Fixed: Borders grows only inwards, causing a different report layout
- Fixed: Missing support for page aggregates
- Fixed: Missing right border in some scenarios
- CHANGE: ZoomMode/ZoomPercent in ASP.NET report viewer are now obsolete and should not be used anymore.