RadListView a brand new ASP.NET AJAX control that enable users to view and manage various data entries in a list.
- RadListView features include paging, sorting, and selection of items that allow you to navigate through the data or group it based on the end user's preferences.
- Rich Data Editing – Telerik RadListView allows you to manage various data entries based on the controls you embed within its edit/insert templates. It supports automatic data editing operations (through ASP.NET 2.x/3.x data source controls) as well as manual editing.
- Predefined layouts – The template mechanism of Telerik RadListView allows you to model the look and feel of each of its elements in a completely custom manner. With RadListView, you can layout your data any way you like.
- Powerful Databinding – Telerik RadListView has built-in support for all ASP.NET 2.0 datasources, as well as .NET 3.5 (LinqDataSource, WebServices, Entity Framework).
- RadDataPager control to provide rich paging functionality
RadSitemap – Introducing a new lightweight and flexible control that displays the list of pages on a web site organized in hierarchical fashion
- Configuration – Users can customize the control appearance by choosing various configuration options (list or flow state, number of displayed columns, vertical or horizontal view)
- Semantic Rendering – RadSiteMap implements an efficient semantic rendering that uses lists for minimal HTML output and improved SEO performance.
- Templates – RadSiteMap gives you full control over the node markup. You can define per-level, per-node and global templates.
RadRating – Telerik RadRating is a flexible UI component that allows users to intuitively rate by selecting number of items from a predefined maximum number of items. The user can fully customize the control by configuring its orientation, rating precision, direction etc.
- Horizontal/Vertical Orientation, Direction – RadRating can be displayed horizontally or vertically on the page. You can also configure its direction to suit your needs or layout (right-to-left, top-to-bottom, and vice versa)
- You can choose the maximum number of items the user can rate from
- Selection Modes – In Single mode a single item is marked as selected and in Continuous mode all items, starting from the first one, are marked as selected.
- Rating Precision – the RadRating control enables users to select their rating value by setting the Precision property to Exact, Half, or Whole Item