Thank you for choosing Telerik RadTreeView!
Do you have need of building complicated navigation systems which perform with the speed of light? With RadTreeView you can achieve all of this and much more. With its powerful databinding and load on demand mechanism, the control lets you display hierarchical structures, such as directories and relational data. With its drag and drop functionality and other advanced capabilities, RadTreeView significantly improves the navigation and performance of your application.
This is a list with short descriptions of the top-of-the-line features of Telerik's RadTreeView control:
- Powerful DataBinding to Objects, Collections, XML and WCF services - Binding Telerik RadTreeView is as simple as setting a single property. The binding sources which the treeview supports include Objects, XML, WCF services. Read more
- Load on Demand - The performance of the Telerik RadTreeView control when operating with huge amount of items is significantly optimized through its load on demand feature. This mechanism lets the nodes load their child nodes as the user expands the parent by clicking on the “+” icon. Read more
- Drag and Drop Behavior - The Telerik RadTreeView control enhances further your web application’s capabilities through the rich drag-and-drop functionality. Your users can create and re-order any hierarchical structures and easily perform the following drag-and-drop operations: drag and drop onto another node or between two nodes; drag and drop between treeviews; drag and drop multiple nodes. Read more
- UI Virtualization - The RadTreeView API supports UI Virtualization, which processes only information loaded in the viewable area, which reduces the memory footprint of the application and speeds up loading time thus enhancing additionally the UI performance. Read more
- BringIntoView Support - The RadTreeView API offers BringIntoView support, which bring the provided item into view. Read more
- Styling and Appearance - The control ships with several pre-defined themes that can be used to style the treeview control. Furthermore, Telerik's unique style building mechanism allows you to change the skin’s color scheme with just a few clicks. Read more
- Keyboard Support - Navigate through the nodes of the treeview without using the mouse. The keyboard can entirely replace the mouse by allowing you to perform navigation, editing, expanding, collapsing and selecting the nodes. Read more
- CheckBox Support - Check/uncheck the nodes of the Telerik RadTreeView and let users perform various tasks with the collection of checked nodes. The tri-state check boxes provide a better visual interaction with the nodes. Using the corresponding events, you can entirely handle the node-check action. Read more
- Lines Support - You can easily show/hide the connecting lines between the nodes by simply setting a single property.
- Item Editing- RadTreeView supports editing the displayed text of the item. Read more
- Item Images - RadTreeView gives you the ability to define images for each item state (default, expanded, collapsed). Read more
- Expanding and Collapsing Items - RadTreeView gives you the ability to expand and collapse items with your mouse, programmatically, recursively or just expanding a single branch of the treeview. Read more
- Multi-node Selection - Let users select multiple nodes by simply setting a single property. Read more
- UI Automation Support - As the Silverlight platform exposes a full accessibility tree through UIA(UI Automation), Telerik RadControls for Silverlight fully support UI Automation for UI elements access/manipulation, screen readers and other accessibility tools.
- Expression Blend Support - All RadControls for WPF can be easily customized using Expression Blend.
Check out the online demo at: http://demos.telerik.com/wpf/