Thank you for choosing Telerik RadBulletGraph!
The RadBulletGraph control is a variation of linear gauge. It combines a number of indicators, as well as the data indicator into one control, which is light weight, easily customizable and straightforward to setup and use. The control a great tool for dashboards as it is the optimal way to present a lot of information in relatively small size.
· Easy to use – Using Telerik RadBulletGraph is as easy as just dragging & dropping it from the toolbox.
· The Telerik RadBulletGraph control supports the full design specification (as of March 12, 2010) : non zero-based scale, negative featured measures, projected values, having many comparative measures and quantitative ranges is not a problem.
· Data Binding Support - the control can be easily data bound to your business data, either by setting its properties directly, or by using a binding declaration.
· Styling and appearance - Telerik RadBulletGraph is a 100% lookless control providing full support for Expression Blend.
· MVVM support - Telerik RadBulletGraph can be integrated with the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) pattern to get better control over chart customization. The control exposes fully separates functionality from appearance, thus providing you the power to completely restyle it without changing a single line of code.
The following screenshot demonstrates the elements available in the Bullet graph control:
Types of Bullet graphs
There are two main types of bullet graphs - horizontal and vertical, depending on the direction in which the control is drawn.
Below is a basic declaration of a horizontal graph:
<telerik:RadHorizontalBulletGraph FeaturedMeasure="330" ComparativeMeasure="550">
We can declare a vertical bullet graph as shown in the code below:
<telerik:RadVerticalBulletGraph FeaturedMeasure="270" ComparativeMeasure="250">