The RadBreadcrumb and RadBreacrumbItem controls expose a set of properties to allow further customization of their behavior and layout:
RadBreadcrumb common properties
- Header - gets/sets the root element of the Breadcrumb control
- CurrentItem - is of type object and gets the current destination data item
- CurrentContainer - is of type RadBreadcrumbBarItem and gets the current destination RadBreadcrumbItem
- Path - gets/sets a destination target path
- PathSeparator - gets/sets the path separator symbol
- IsLinearMode - is of type bool and controls whether the Breadcrumb is in Linear mode. By default this property is False.
- IsIconVisible - is of type bool and controls whether the Breadcrumb.Image should be displayed. By default this property is False.
- IsTextModeEnabled - is of type bool and controls whether the Breadcrumb.TextMode is enabled. By default this property is True.
- IsHistoryEnabled - is of type bool and specifies whether history of visited paths should be kept. By default this property is True.
|Even if the IsHistoryEnabled property is set to False, you can add items to the RadBreadcrumb.HistoryItems collection. You can use this collection to create a set of favorites for example.|
RadBreadcrumbItem common properties
- Header - gets/sets the Header of the BreadcrumbItem
- DropDownHeader - gets/sets the Header of the BreadcrumbItem that is used to visualize the item when displayed inside its parent's DropDown content
- TextModePath - gets/sets the string representation of the BreadcrumbItem in text mode
- Image - is of type ImageSource and allows setting an ImageSource for the BreadcrumbItem.Image