RadWizardElement encapsulates the UI representation and functionality of RadWizard. This element initializes the view of the control:
- Wizard97View for the Wizard 97 mode.
- WizardAeroView for Wizard Aero mode.
The view contains the following elements:
- Pages collection – collection which contains Internal, Welcome
and Completion RadWizard pages.
- Page header – element which is located above each page and contains elements for title text,
header text and page icon.
- Command area – element which is located below each page and contains command button –
Back (Wizard 97), Next, Cancel, Finish, and Help.
- Welcome image – element which contains the image of the Welcome page.
- Completion image - element which contains the image of the Completion page.
- Top element – element which contains the Back button of Wizard Aero view.
On the screenshots below, you can see the Welcome pages for both wizard mode with the described elements in them: