RadGroupBox control is a group box control with advanced styling options. The primarily usage of this control is to hold a single radio buttons group. The control does not support scrolling which is however supported by RadPanel. The control never gets focus being a container for other controls which can get focus.
You need to include Telerik.WinControls.UI namespace in your application.
Introduction To Styling
The most important RadGroupBox layout styling options include the following:
- GroupBoxStyle - there are two defined styles: Standard and Office. The styles are defined in RadGroupBoxStyle enumeration.
- HeaderAlignment - header alignment options are defined in HeaderAlignment enumeration: Near, Center, and Far.
- HeaderPosition - header position options are defined in HeaderPosition enumeration: Top, Left, Bottom, and Right.
- HeaderMargin - defines the header margin.
- FooterVisibility - defines the footer visibility. Its default value is Collapsed.
The most important Headerand Footer styling options include the following ones:
Please refer to ImageAndTextLayoutPanel documentation section about further details of those properties.
All these properties can be set in Visual Style Builder. Furthermore, the control can be customized on a very fine-grained level using the Visual Style Builder to set any other property in the control hierarchy. Please refer to RadGroupBox TPF structure section for more details.