This section defines the terms and concepts used in the scope of the RadTimePicker control that you have to get familiar with prior to continue reading this
help. They can also be helpful when contacting with the support service in order to better describe your issue. Below you can see snapshots and explanations of the main
states and visual elements of the standard RadTimePicker control.
Here is a snapshot of the RadTimePicker control in its normal state.
- RadTimePicker - a button that represents the control's UI. Upon clicking it the Time Selector Window appears.
- Selected Value - represents the currently selected date value.
Upon clicking on the RadTimePicker control the Time Selector Window appears. Here is a snapshot of it.
- Time Selector Window - represents the window containing the UI for selecting time.
- Time Selector - represents the time selection UI.
- Hours - represents the selected hours value.
- Minutes - represents the selected minutes value.
- Period - represents the selected period of the day.
- OK Button - represents the button that confirms the selected value and closes the Time Selector Window.
- Cancel Button - represents the button that rejects the value and closes the Time Selector Window.