This section defines the terms and concepts used in the scope of the RadPickerBox control that you have to get familiar with prior to continue reading this
help. They can also be helpful when contacting with the support service in order to better describe your issue. Below you can see snapshots and explanations of the main
states and visual elements of the standard RadPickerBox control.
Here is a snapshot of RadPickerBox in its normal state.
- Action Button - a button tha represents the control's UI. Upon clicking it, a Popup Window appears.
- RadPickerBox - represents the RadPickerBox control.
Upon clicking on the RadPickerBox control's Action Button the Popup Window appears. Here is a snapshot of it.
- Popup Window - represents the RadWindow control that appears upon clicking on the Action Button.
- Popup Content - represents the content inside the Popup Window.
- Application Bar Info - represents the container for the buttons added to the Application Bar by the
- Application Bar Button - represents a button added to the Application Bar by the RadPickerBox control.