RadDataBoundListBox exposes the ItemAnimationMode property
which can be used to fine tune the behavior of the animations set to the ItemAddedAnimation
and ItemRemovedAnimation properties. By using this property, you can define
which animations will be played and when.
\Defining Item Animation Mode
The ItemAnimationMode property accepts values from the ItemAnimationMode enumeration.
This enumeration defines the following values:
- None - None of the defined animations will be played.
- PlayOnNewSource - visual containers will be animated using the ItemAddedAnimation only when
the data source has been reset with a new one.
- PlayOnAdd - visual containers will be animated using the ItemAddedAnimation only when new items
are added to the data source.
- PlayOnRemove - visual containers will be animated using the ItemRemovedAnimation only
when data items are removed from the data source.
- PlayOnSourceReset - visual containers will be animated using the ItemRemovedAnimation only when
the ItemsSource of the control is set to null.
- PlayAll - visual containers are animated in all cases: when the source collection is reset, and when data items are added or removed.
The ItemAnimationMode enumeration has a flags attribute and its values
can be combined.