The topic explains the specific properties of RadDiagnostics.
The RadDiagnostics provides properties that allow customization of most of the data that can be used
in the reports. These are:
- ApplicationName - used to get or set the application name.
- ApplicationVersion - used to get or set the application version.
- EmailSubject - used to get or set the subject of the email that would be sent.
- HandleUnhandledException - used to indicate whether the component should set Handled property of UnhandledException instance to True.
- DiagnosticInfo - used to preview the data that will be sent with the email.