Thank you for choosing Telerik RadBreadcrumb!
Do you need to build complicated navigation systems that allow you to track the navigation history? With RadBreadcrumb you can achieve all of this and much more. With its powerful databinding mechanism, the control lets you display hierarchical structures, such as directories and relational data. With its auto-complete functionality and other advanced capabilities, the RadBreadcrumb significantly improves the navigation and performance of your application.
This is a list with short descriptions of the top-of-the-line features of Telerik's RadBreadcrumb control:
- Powerful DataBinding to Objects, Collections, XML and WCF services - Binding Telerik RadBreadcrumb is as simple as setting a single property. The binding sources which the breadcrumb supports include Objects, XML, WCF services. Read More
- Auto-complete - Telerik RadBreadcrumb control features an auto-complete searching mechanism
- TextMode and UI Navigation - The Telerik RadBreadcrumb control enhances further your web application’s capabilities through the rich navigation functionality. Your users can navigate in the control by entering a destination in a text mode or by choosing an item from the RadBreadcrumbItem's children collection. Read More
- Styling and Appearance - The RadBreadcrumb control ships with several pre-defined themes that can be used to style it. Furthermore, Telerik's unique style building mechanism allows you to change the skin’s color scheme with just a few clicks. Read More
- Keyboard Support - Navigate through the nodes of the breadcrumb without using the mouse. The keyboard can replace the mouse by allowing you to perform navigation, expanding and selecting the breadcrumb items.
- Item Images - RadBreadcrumb gives you the ability to define images for each item Read More
- Enhanced Routed Events Framework - To help your code become even more elegant and concise, we have implemented Enhanced Routed Events Framework for RadControls for Silverlight. This gives you more freedom when you design your applications, since you can write instance handlers as well as class handlers for the routed events of our controls.
- Expression Blend Support - All RadControls for Silverlight can be easily customized using Expression Blend.