Follow the steps below to upgrade installed TRIAL version of
Telerik Reporting with a Developer (production) license.
1. Back-up Your Old Files
We strongly suggest that you back-up your old Telerik Reporting files and folders, especially if you would like to use your old settings.
2. Obtain the Necessary File
- Log in your account.
- Click Downloads under "Your Products" section.
- Locate Telerik Reporting product, and click on it. Since you have purchased the product, make sure you are downloading the proper file - the Developer version has Dev abbreviation in it.
3. Removing the Trial Version
Uninstall the Trial version either from the Start Menu shortcut or from Add/Remove programs dialog.
4. Installing the developer version
- Close Visual Studio or any other IDE, which may lock the assemblies.
- Install the Dev version of Telerik Reporting.
- Rebuild your solution.