Telerik OpenAccess Documentation is divided into two main sections:
OpenAccess Classic - covers all features regarding the classic version of Telerik OpenAccess ORM - Reverse Mapping Wizard, Forward Mapping Wizard, Enable Project Wizard.
- OpenAccess ORM Visual Designer - covers all features regarding the new OpenAccess Visual Designer. In turn the OpenAccess ORM Visual Designer section is further separated in the following subsections:
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions.
- Getting Started - serves as a quickstart for the most important features (components, scenarios) of the Visual Designer. For example, Model First Mapping, Database First Mapping, CRUD Operations etc.
- Quick-Start Scenarios - complete walkthroughs demonstrating how to integrate OpenAccess ORM with other technologies, such as WPF, Silverlight, MVC2, ASP.NET, WinForms.
- Developer's Guide - this is probably the most important section in the documentation about the Visual Designer. This section covers almost 100% of the Visual Designer functionality, providing numerous "walkthroughs" and "how to" topics.
- Feature Reference - provides detailed documentation of the primary features of Telerik OpenAccess ORM, such as OpenAcecss Metadata, FetchPlans API, LINQ Support, etc. It provides UI reference of all dialogs, which are connected to the Visual Designer in one way or another.
Check out the most frequently asked questions. There you can find answers to questions about what OpenAccess ORM is and what it does.