The Start page is a hub, a starting point for all operations in JustTrace.
The Start page is organized into the following tabs:
- Start Here - the first screen. Contains quick links to the commonly used areas of the backstage, the help and examples.
- New Profiling Session – start a new profiling session from here. This tab is visible only when there is no session loaded in the window.
- Recently Profiled - contains a list of recently profiled applications. You can start a new session with one of the saved settings.
- Open Snapshots - open existing sessions and snapshots from here.
- Send Feedback – send feedback about JustTrace or open support tickets from here.
- Options – configure JustTrace.
- Help & Support – this section contains information about JustTrace and links to additional resources. You can also check for updates here.
- Send Error Reports – report errors that have occurred during normal usage of JustTrace. This tab is visible only when there are outstanding errors to report.
- Check for Updates – download new updates when available. This tab is visible only when there are new updates.
When JustTrace is started, the Start page is initially open. When you open a session, you can go back to the Start page by clicking on the Start button in the Ribbon.