The ASP.NET Requests view represents all ASP.NET requests processed by the profiled application.
ASP.NET requests can be shown only when the tracing profiler is used. Select 'Use tracing profiler' when starting a new session.
Each node of the ASP.NET Requests view contains the following information:
- URL - the URL of the HTTP request made by the client.
- Total Time (ms) - the total time spent generating all pages with this URL.
- Hit Count - number of times this URL has been requested.
For each HTTP request, you can obtain the following information:
The context menu contains the following commands:
- Find in Root Call Tree - activates the Call Tree view and shows
the first occurrence of the method. You can use the buttons of the navigation bar to locate all other calls to this method in the call tree.
- Merge All Calls in New View - opens a new view and merges all calls to the selected function in the entire process.
This is helpful if you want to investigate how much total time it took, which functions it called and how the time spent in it is distributed among
its callees, regardless of a particular call site.
- Show Caller Tree - opens a new Caller Tree view with all callers of
the selected function presented as child nodes - a tree of callers. This can help you find where exactly it has been called.
For more detailed HTTP traces you can get