JustCode options dialog provides a couple of settings to configure depending on your needs. It can be accessed from the main menu JustCode | Options.
Most of the settings are self-explanatory, but here is a little more information about those which are most interesting.
Import formatting options from Visual Studio
- Import VS formatting options - Imports Visual Studio formatting options into the JustCode Code Style options. Aligns the JustCode formatter with Visual Studio's.
- Put NotImplementedException in generated code - Includes the NotImplementedException statement in generated methods.
- Navigate to generated code - Enables automatic navigation directly to generated/fixed code when a quick fix is applied.
- Automatically check for updates - Enables automatic check for JustCode updates when Visual Studio starts. NOTE: It is strongly recommended to keep automatic update checking enabled to guarantee you have the latest features.
- Include internal builds when checking for updates - toggle whether to check for JustCode internal builds updates when checking for updates.
- Enable verbose logging - Adds additional information to the JustCode log.
- Reset settings - use to restore original JustCode settings.
All settings modified by "Import VS formatting options", "Reset settings", "JustCode Cloud" or the user will be marked with a modified flag
If there are modified settings and another instance of JustCode or the Cloud Sync updates the settings a resolution dialog will be shown: