Within Code Cleaning view you can configure code cleaning profiles that you would like to use when doing code clean up.
Telerik® JustCode™ ships with two built-in profiles:
- Basic - contains only few cleaning steps
- Full - contains all available cleaning steps
You cannot rename or delete the built-in profile. You also cannot change the built-in profiles' code cleaning steps.
To add a new profile
- Click New to start creating a new profile.
Enter the name of your new profile.
- Click Save to save the new profile name or Cancel to abort the operation.
From the list of all available code cleaning steps, choose those that you would like your new profile to contain.
Code cleaning steps are grouped by language and you can specify different steps for the different languages.
To rename existing profile
Select the profile you would like to rename.
- Click Rename button.
Change the profile's name.
- Click Save to apply the changes or Cancel to abort the operation.
To delete existing profile
Select the profile you would like to delete.
- Click Delete button.
If the profile you are deleting is the default one, Telerik® JustCode™ will automatically set the Basic profile as default.
To changet the default profile
Select the profile you would like to set as default.
- Click Set as Defautl button.