With Code Generation Telerik® JustCode™ automatically creates different type members on-the-fly and assists you while coding in number of ways.
Telerik® JustCode™ lets you create:
Telerik® JustCode™ also provides two coding assistance commands:
- Duplicate Text lets you to duplicate selection of a code fragment or a whole line.
- Expand Selection assists you by expanding the selection over logical parts of the code like method name, method signature, method body, etc.
To generate code
There are couple of ways available to show code commands. Choose the one that best fits you.
- Press Alt+End to show available code commands. From the pop-up menu, select the command you'd like to execute.
- On the main menu, choose JustCode | Code and select the command you'd like to execute.
- Right-click in the code editor, choose Show Available Code Commands... and select the command you'd like to execute.
- Use the keyboard shortcut for the command you'd like to execute.
Code Templates are yet another way that Telerik® JustCode™ provides to generate code on-the-fly.