Along with the inspections done by Visual Studio, Telerik® JustCode™ executes its code analysis by applying custom inspections. It will do this for the whole solution on the fly, without interrupting your work.
Information about errors and warnings found by the analysis is provided in a couple of different ways as it is shown in the Inspection Details topic.
Inspections can be switched on/off in the Options dialog for every single type of file (C#, VisualBasic.NET, XAML, XML, etc).
Telerik® JustCode™ provides quick fixes for some of the errors and warnings that were found. To apply a quick fix, use the keyboard shortcut Alt+Enter. Learn more about quick fixes here.
List of inspections performed by Telerik® JustCode™
- Identical if and else clauses
- Obsolete casts
- Empty statements
- Assignments with no effect
- Unused private members
- Unused parameters
- Unused variables
- Unused namespaces
- Unreachable statements
- Missing object element type
- Missing type of an attached property
- Missing property that an attached property is referring to
- Not found event handlers
- Ambiguous property that an attached property is referring to