RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX
The Telerik RadCalendar controls are a set of highly configurable components for selecting date and time values. These controls are:
- RadCalendar: A highly configurable control for displaying and selecting date values from an interface laid out like a standard calendar.
- RadDatePicker: A RadDateInput control with an integrated RadCalendar control to let users either enter the date and time value directly in the input area or select it from a popup calendar. The values of the two controls are synchronized to allow further change of the chosen date.
- RadTimePicker: A RadDateInput control in time only mode with an integrated RadTimeView control to let users enter a time directly in the input area or select it from the popup time view control. The values of the two controls are synchronized to allow further change of the chosen time.
- RadDateTimePicker: A RadDateInput control with an integrated RadCalendar control and an integrated RadTimeView control. This combines the features of RadDatePicker and RadTimePicker in a single control for selecting both a date and a time value.
RadCalendar for ASP.NET AJAX is a highly configurable date input control that offers the following features:
- A client-side API with powerful methods to let you configure the calendar and numerous events to let you respond to what the user does with the calendar.
- A multi-view presentation for showing several months in a single control.
- The ability to configure the calendar for selecting one or multiple dates, or even to use it for display only with no selection capabilities.
- A customizable day matrix to give you control over the calendar layout.
- Configurable navigation controls.
- Customizable column and row headers.
- The ability to define special days for per-day customization.
- Template support, including day templates as well as header and footer templates.
- Support for localization, including culture-dependant date formatting and the ability to localize all strings in the user interface.
- Keyboard support for selecting and navigating the calendar.
- The ability to customize the look-and-feel, either using skins, or by setting styles to affect various parts of the calendar.
- Support for all major browsers, including Internet Explorer 6.0 and above, FireFox 2.0 and above, Opera 9.0 and above, and Safari 3.0 and above, Google Chrome 2.0 and above ( 5.0 and above under Linux and Mac OS ).
The RadDatePicker, RadTimePicker, and RadDateTimePicker controls offer the following features: