This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Zoom in Chart View not working as per selection

3 Answers 61 Views
Chart
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
PIyush
Top achievements
Rank 1
PIyush asked on 04 Jul 2012, 08:55 AM

Telerik team,

I am facing problem in zooming functionality of Telerik Silverlight RadChart control, when I select area for zoom in CharArea, it is not showing me the area that I select for zoom. It changes the whole range that I have set for Line Series.

I have attached the screen shot of while zoom onto the chart area and result after zoom.

I am using 2011 licensed version of the controls

Kind Regards,
Saurabh Kumar.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rosko
Telerik team
answered on 05 Jul 2012, 07:25 AM
Hello Trilok,

From the screenshots I can infer that the zooming is working as expected. The zooming is done both on vertical and horizontal scale and that is why the range for both vertical and horizontal axis has changed. I suppose you want to zoom on horizontal scale only. To do so you have to set the zoom mode to horizontal. Here is the online documentation on the topic. I hope this is what you need. In case it is not, can you please start a support thread where you are providing a sample project and more details about the issue.

Greetings,
Rosko
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Manjula
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Jul 2012, 10:45 AM
Hello Sir,

I am  using RadChart in my project and i wanted to change the SeriesDefination  of particular series in Radchart based on the selection of RadCombobox SelectedItem.

Thanks in Advance
Rosko
Telerik team
answered on 23 Jul 2012, 07:05 AM

Hi Manjula,

Thank you for evaluating RadChart for Silverlight.

In case you are not aware, you can check the extensive collection of online help topics and online demos with code of RadChart. These are the particular examples where there is a a ComboxBox defining the type of the series: here, here and here. Please, let us know if we can help you further more.

Greetings,

Rosko
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading Telerik DevCraft Ultimate.

Tags
Chart
Asked by
PIyush
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rosko
Telerik team
Manjula
Top achievements
Rank 1