This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

WPF 2012.1.507.40

1 Answer 50 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Alan
Top achievements
Rank 2
Alan asked on 29 May 2012, 02:29 PM
At present I am using Telerik assemblies 2012.1.507.40 but my teammate when logged into the product download page can only see 2012.1.326 (Mar 26, 2012).

What would be the best course of action to download the full msi for 2012.1.507.40?

Thank you,

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 29 May 2012, 02:42 PM
Hi Alan,

The 2012.1.507.40 version represents one of our internal builds. The latest internal builds contain only assemblies as a preview of what's (and will be) fixed and we provide these to our customers to verify that the issues have been successfully addressed. The Latest Internal Builds are not of the quality of the official releases and therefore we do not encourage our customers to use them in production.

This is why I would suggest that you wait for the upcoming Q2 release and use in production the official assemblies that will contain all the changes included in the 2012.1.507.40 internal build. Bit if, in the meantime, you need the latest internal builds of our controls, you can download them from here.

All the best,
Tina Stancheva
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Alan
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
Share this question
or