WPF - Facing issue in RadFluidContentControl (in RadTileView) in Telerik dll v2014.1.331.40

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Sivakumar
    Sivakumar avatar
    8 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 Link to this post

After updating the Telerik dll v2014.1.331.40, The RadFluidContentControl inside RadTileView is not working.

<telerik:RadFluidContentControl Margin="2"  ContentChangeMode="Manual"  State="Normal">
       // Content here is not rendering

After commenting the telerik:RadFluidContentControl the content is visible. Any changes in Telerik dll v2014.1.331.40 ?

2. Pavel R. Pavlov
    Pavel R. Pavlov avatar
    1166 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 Link to this post

Hello Siva,

I tried to reproduce the reported behavior on our side with our latest official release and it seems that the code works as expected. I attached the project that I used for the test. Could you please take a look at it and let me know if you still can reproduce the reported behavior. Feel free to change the code.

Pavel R. Pavlov
    Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.
  3. DevCraft banner