Window is not working with the latest SP

5 posts, 0 answers
  1. Kris
    Kris avatar
    17 posts
    Member since:
    Dec 2006

    Posted 16 Feb 2011 Link to this post

    Hello,

    With the previous version (december 2010) the RadWindow was working perfectly. I use VS2008 and Framework35
    Now with latest version, released in January 2011, I'll get a blank window.  So what has changed in this new version?
    Must I change/set something extra for this release?

    The script that I have:

     

    <script type="text/javascript">

    function ShowDialog() { 

    var oWnd = window.radopen("fundialog.aspx?ITD=" + document.getElementById('<%= txtITDAC.ClientID %>').value + "&FUN=" + document.getElementById('<%= txtFunctie.ClientID %>').value + "&EC=" + document.getElementById('<%= txtEC.ClientID %>').value, "DialogWindow");

     

      oWnd.SetUrl(oWnd.GetUrl()); }

     

     

      

    function OnClientClose(oWnd, args) {

     

     

     

    var arg = args.get_argument();

     

     

    if(arg) {

     

     

    if (arg.ARTFULLValue) document.getElementById('<%= txtArtFull.ClientID %>' ).value = arg.ARTFULLValue;

     

     

    if (arg.FUNValue) document.getElementById('<%= txtFunctie.ClientID %>' ).value = arg.FUNValue;

     

     

    if (arg.ECValue) document.getElementById('<%= txtECVNR.ClientID %>').value = " / " + arg.ECValue + " - " ;

     

     

    if (arg.ECValue) document.getElementById('<%= txtEC.ClientID %>' ).value = arg.ECValue;

     

     

    if (arg.FUNOMValue) document.getElementById('<%= txtFUNOM.ClientID %>' ).value = arg.FUNOMValue;

     

     

    if (arg.EIValue) document.getElementById('<%= txtEI.ClientID %>' ).value = arg.EIValue;

     

     

    if (arg.OUValue) document.getElementById('<%= txtOU.ClientID %>' ).value = arg.OUValue;

     

     

    if (arg.ECGValue) document.getElementById('<%= txtECG.ClientID %>' ).value = arg.ECGValue;

     

     

    }else alert("Er is geen artikel geselecteerd." );

     

     

    }

     

     

     

    </script>
     
    <telerik:RadButton ID="btnFunctie" runat="server" onclientclicked="ShowDialog" AutoPostBack="False" Text="Selecteer"></telerik:RadButton >

     

     <telerik:RadWindowManager ID="RadWin" runat="server" onclientclose="OnClientClose" Top="40px" ReloadOnShow="True" Skin

     ="Black"> <Windows>

     

     

     

    <telerik:RadWindow id="DialogWindow" runat ="server" OpenerElementId = "<%# btnFunctie.ClientID %>" OffsetElementId = "txtFunctie" Left="20px" Modal = "true" Width="1150px" Height="550px" Title="Zoek een artikel op" NavigateUrl ="">

     

     

     </telerik:RadWindow </Windows </telerik:RadWindowManager >

    Greetz,
    Kris

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

  2. Kris
    Kris avatar
    17 posts
    Member since:
    Dec 2006

    Posted 21 Feb 2011 Link to this post

    No answer?
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Georgi Tunev
    Admin
    Georgi Tunev avatar
    7207 posts

    Posted 22 Feb 2011 Link to this post

    Hello Kris,

    The code fragments look OK. Try setting the OpenerElementID property not in the declaration, but from the server like shown in the demo and see if the problem persits. If this doesn't help, we will need a sample project that isolates the problem so we can investigate further.

    All the best,
    Georgi Tunev
    the Telerik team
    Registration for Q1 2011 What’s New Webinar Week is now open. Mark your calendar for the week starting March 21st and book your seat for a walk through all the exciting stuff we ship with the new release!
  5. Kris
    Kris avatar
    17 posts
    Member since:
    Dec 2006

    Posted 22 Feb 2011 Link to this post

    Hello Georgi,

    I have set the OpenerElementID property in the behind code page but I had still the problem. Then I moved OffsetElementID, no change.
    Then I put the navigateURL on the server side, well, this was the solution. 

    On another page, where the radwindow is simple, it has always been working with the navigateURL on the server-side but when the navigateURL is set in the declaration... 
    So I think that with this new version somehow the value of the navigateURL is lost.

    Kind Regards,
    Kris
  6. Georgi Tunev
    Admin
    Georgi Tunev avatar
    7207 posts

    Posted 24 Feb 2011 Link to this post

    Hello Kris,

    First of all, please accept my apologies for the misunderstanding - now I see that I missed something important in your setup.
    In your code, you are setting OpenerElementID for the RadWindow to the ID of the RadButton. In RadButton's declaration however, you set OnClientClicked to the JavaScript function where you open the RadWindow and set its URL. In such scenario, the problem that you experience is expected (when you click on the button, the RadWindow will catch that event and will open, but will also cancel any other events for that button, so the JavaScript will not fire). You need to remove the OpenerElementID property and to use only the OnClientClicked event handler.



    Best wishes,
    Georgi Tunev
    the Telerik team
    Registration for Q1 2011 What’s New Webinar Week is now open. Mark your calendar for the week starting March 21st and book your seat for a walk through all the exciting stuff we ship with the new release!
Back to Top
UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017