Thank you for reaching us.
The Upgrade Wizard
should detect and upgrade all projects that use UI for WPF. These projects are detected by checking if they reference the UI for WPF Telerik.Windows.Controls assembly.
What I would suggest is to do the following:
- Install the latest Telerik WPF VSExtensions if you use and older version
- Open your solution in Visual Studio
- Go to TELERIK > UI for WPF > Upgrade Wizard
- Proceed and update your projects
If the Upgrade Wizard does not detect any of your projects, please share some more details about each of them:
- What is the project type?
- What UI for WPF references it has?
- Do these references point to the GAC?
I hope you would find this information helpful.
Telerik by Progress
Do you need help with upgrading your AJAX, WPF or WinForms project? Check the Telerik API Analyzer
and share your thoughts.