Please, excuse the trouble, it is caused by a glitch in the official RadControls for Silverlight Q2 2011 VSExtensions
We fixed it already and the fix will be live in the next official RadControls for Silverlight release.
In the meantime, please, follow the steps below to get the Telerik Silverlight VSExtensions updated:
1) Close all Visual Studio instances
2) Use Windows Explorer to check the following two folders for Telerik subfolders and delete them:
3) Visit the Visual Studio Online Gallery and download the Telerik WebUI VSExtensions
to a folder of your choice
4) Start a Visual Studio 2010 Command Prompt As Administrator and navigate to the folder you downloaded the VSIX file to
5) Run the following command:
vsixinstaller /a [TelerikWebUIVSIX_FileName.vsix]
6) Repeat steps 3) -> 5) to get any Telerik VSExtensions you need added to your IDE.
Please, run the Upgrade Wizard again to check if everything is fine now.
the Telerik team
Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward!
We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>